A new triennium has begun for Task 36
A new work programme for 2016-2018 has been approved for Task 36. The programme contains the following priority areas
- Production of waste derived fuels
- Commercial and industrial waste
- The Circular economy and smart waste management
- Advanced thermal conversion of waste
- Transboundary shipment of waste
- Implications of waste policies on recovery of energy from waste
The participating countries in this new Triennium are : France, Germany, Italy and Sweden with Singapore as an observer.
The first Task meeting is planned in Rome May 16 and will be followed by a Workshop “ Towards a Sustainable Waste Management” on May 17.